A superlight, pocket-packable harness for ski touring or mountaineering. It packs down to the size of a soup can and can be easily tucked into a jacket pocket or small stuff sack. Quick release-leg loops make life easier when you need to slide it on or off while wearing skis or crampons. Low profile webbing construction fits comfortably under a pack or over layers.
- Nylon webbing is quick to dry.
- Traditional, double-back buckle.
- Quick-release leg loops for fast entry/exit over layers or while wearing skis or crampons.
- 2 webbing gear loops and 4 ice clipper slots to keep gear and screws sorted.
- Belay loop and haul loop rated to 15kN.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||Yes|