Trek meets tech. With a huge payload of 70+L and an adjustable suspension system, the Baltoro is built for multi-day trips. The shoulder harness and hipbelt adjust independently to suit the weight carried – a must for trekking days on end. To keep phones or GPS devices fully charged, it incorporates a solar panel and compact battery system (3 hours of sunlight will fully charge a smartphone). On top of its comfort and integrated tech, expect a host of smart details: a hydration sleeve that doubles as a removable daypack, waterproof hipbelt electronic pockets, and a dedicated sleeping bag compartment.
- Built in Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus solar panel and Goal Zero Flip 10 portable battery in flip-down top pocket.
- 7075 aluminum wire frame is wishbone-shaped to channel weight to the centre and lumbar regions.
- Removable foam lumbar shim lets you customize lower back contouring.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- Twin side-mounted water bottle holsters are canted for easy access and stow away when not needed.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve has a pocket and mesh shoulder straps so you can use it as an ultralight backpack.
- Removable shockcord loops hold ice axes or trekking poles.
- Removable, adjustable straps attach at multiple points for lashing on sleeping pads.
- Each pack comes with shoulder straps and a hipbelt matched to its size. Please call our Service Centre to order a smaller or larger size hipbelt or straps.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||300-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.