Salomon Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Take wing with these lightweight racing-flat trail runners. Built for speed, they feature anti-debris mesh to keep out grit and stones. Sensifit construction wraps the foot for a close fit and seriously lugged outsoles grip loose or mucky surfaces so you can tear through technical soft ground.
- Uppers are water-resistant textile with anti-debris mesh and synthetic linings.
- Sensifit construction wraps foot with synthetic overlays to provide a precise, secure fit and abrasion protection.
- Quicklace systems with reduced-friction lace eyelets.
- Gusseted tongues keep out debris and incorporate lace garages.
- Protective synthetic toe caps.
- Midsoles are dual-density moulded EVA, with Orthlite footbeds.
- Winter Contragrip® Mud and Snow outsoles are lightweight and aggressively lugged for traction on loose or muddy surfaces.
|Weight||520g (7 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.