Let the weather know who's boss in this insulated, hooded parka with a classic silhouette. Accompanied by warm PrimaLoft insulation and Helly Tech Protection waterproof breathable laminate, you can take on any forecast.
- Helly Tech waterproof-breathable, 2-layer polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is critically seam taped for protection from wet weather.
- Insulated with warm PrimaLoft synthetic insulation.
- Adjustable hood is fully insulated.
- Lots of external pockets store your everyday essentials.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
- Zippered underarm vents allow heat to escape if the temperature warms up.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|