Refined urban style meets rugged versatility. Waterproof and breathable, this down insulated parka is engineered to withstand whatever a winter in the city throws at you. The insulated hood means you can head out without a toque, and the liner slides easily over a bulky sweater, chunky cardigan or a dress shirt and jacket.
- Shell fabric is a woven canvas blend of organic cotton and nylon laminated to a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Fully sealed seams with a DWR finish for excellent waterproofing.
- Insulated with 650 fill-power recycled down that's repurposed from European down duvets.
- Fully lined with recycled polyester that slides over layers.
- Insulated hood has a drawcord adjustment to seal out drafts.
- 2-way front zipper is highly water resistant.
- Two handwarmer pockets, two front cargo pockets, two external chest pockets, and two internal pockets (one with media port) for plenty of storage options.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Cotton + polyester|
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|