When January storm cycles are dropping an inch an hour, two feet a day, take full advantage of the conditions in the 3L Kimmy Bibs. They combine 3-layer GORE-TEX® armour with a stretch woven panel that promotes high-energy riding. Designed with input from Burton snowboard athlete Kimmy Fasani, they incorporate well-thought-out features like a drop seat so you can pee without stripping, and pockets designed to house a beacon and pipe your tunes.
- Made of waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX in a 3-layer construction.
- Micro grid fleece backer is cozy against skin and efficiently moves moisture.
- Stretch woven back panel gives you freedom to move.
- Fully sealed seams with GORE-TEX seam tape and YKK water resistant zippers keep water from soaking through.
- Adjustable suspender system layers well under a jacket and drop-seat configuration makes bathroom breaks a breeze.
- Easy access zippered chest pockets hold your beacon (with integrated clip) and phone (with integrated media port).
- Articulated fit accommodates dynamic sessions and layering.
- Anti-scuff cuffs can cinch up so they stay out of puddles in the parking lot.
- Inner gaiters with boot hooks keep the elements from creeping in.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|