A ski jacket so versatile and tailored it'll feel custom-made just for you. Waterproof, breathable, and insulated, it also has underarm zips so you don't overheat, a hood that's helmet compatible, and a powder skirt you can attach as needed.
- Stretchy, 2-layer polyester fabric with Helly Tech Performance laminate is waterproof-breathable and lightweight.
- Fully seam-sealed design with DWR (durable water repellency) finish keeps the elements from soaking through.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation.
- Adjustable hood is helmet compatible and removable.
- Underarm zips dump heat on high-intensity runs or when touring.
- Handwarmer pockets and external chest pocket house essentials.
- Arm pocket holds your RFID ski pass.
- Internal media pocket has a cord port to keep the tunes flowing.
- Wrist gaiters with thumb holes prevent sleeves from riding up.
- Removable powder skirt keeps powder from creeping in.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester (body) + 80g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.