Scarpa Drago Rock Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Lightweight, super sensitive and ridiculously aggressive for your next project. Purpose-built for sending steep technical boulders and overhanging lines, the Drago does without a traditional midsole for a truly locked-in fit.
- Non-stretchy microsuede for a consistent fit over time.
- Long narrow PCB (Power Connection Band) strap runs from the toe to heel and provides a "sucked in" fit at the arch.
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot is ideal for technical toe hooks and scumming.
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for steep routes.
- Dual pull-loops at the heel.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and outstanding sensitivity.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure