Scarpa Drago Rock Shoes - Unisex
- Available prices $209.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Lightweight, super sensitive and ridiculously aggressive for your next project. Purpose-built for sending steep technical boulders and overhanging lines, the Drago does without a traditional midsole for a truly locked-in fit.
- Non-stretchy microsuede for a consistent fit over time.
- Long narrow PCB (Power Connection Band) strap runs from the toe to heel and provides a "sucked in" fit at the arch.
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot is ideal for technical toe hooks and scumming.
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for steep routes.
- Dual pull-loops at the heel.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and outstanding sensitivity.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|