Classic style with professional-level weather protection. Fully waterproof-breathable and seam-sealed, you can rest assured you’re safeguarded against harsh winter conditions. 2-way stretch and 2-layer construction converge for a totally dry ride on the hill. PrimaLoft® Black insulation gives you fantastic all-over warmth, and zippered inner thigh vents let you air out at will.
- Main fabric is stretchy waterproof-breathable polyester in 2-layer construction.
- DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed snow.
- Fully seam-sealed.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black insulation throughout.
- YKK® water-resistant zippers.
- Belt loops and hook-and-loop tab to adjust the waistband.
- Zippered front fly.
- Dual handwarmer pockets and 1 back pocket.
- Inner thigh zippered vents.
- Articulated knees for easy movement.
- Internal gaiters with silicone boot grippers.
- Reinforced bottom hem.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to locate reflectors. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Mesh-lined thigh vents|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.