Stand out on the slopes in this bright-colour version of traditional-look ski pants. Mod cons include a waterproof-breathable finish, PrimaLoft Black insulation, articulated knees for getting low in the tuck and thigh vents for cooling off quickly.
- 2-layer construction with a nylon face and Helly Tech Protection waterproof-breathable laminate.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish, YKK water-resistant zippers and full seam sealing helps ensure wetness doesn't sneak in.
- Insulated with warm PrimaLoft Black for cold days on the hill.
- Velcro tab adjustable waist lets you fine-tune the fit.
- Inner thigh vents for dumping heat when you're charging hard.
- Zippered hand pockets and a large cargo thigh pocket store essentials.
- Articulated knees permit freedom of movement.
- Internal gaiters have silicone boot grippers.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to locate reflectors. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.