Sleek, ridiculously visible and fast to install. The rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of run-time in flash mode. The best part? You don't need tools our mounts to install, and it's is aero-post compatible.
- Large XB-D LED and 3 smaller LEDs.
- Polycarbonate housing is waterproof.
- Side illumination ports increase peripheral visibility.
- Thermal management system prevents overheating.
- 5 lighting modes: steady, fast flash, chaser flash, peloton (for group rides), and eco-flash.
- Includes 3 straps for difference seatpost sizes (including aero posts).
- USB rechargeable.
|Included mounts||Vertical mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||4 - 20 h|
|Burn Time - steady||3.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.