Comfortable and cushioned socks that are cute enough to wear with jeans but have hidden moisture-wicking and blister-fighting technology for week-long backpacking trips.
- Made of nylon, merino wool, acrylic and spandex that uses a mix of hydrophobic and hydrophylic yarns to move moisture away from your skin.
- Memory-knit construction keeps it shape.
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place.
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place.
- Vented panels remove moisture.
- Reinforced toe and heel for longer product life.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.