Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco 5 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Trail runners that fit like slippers, yet deliver plenty of traction and protection for gnarly trails, rickety log steps, and gravel paths.
- Mono-sock fit system replaces traditional tongues with elastic internal sleeves for a snug fit.
- Heel counters support and cradle your heels.
- Built-in pockets give you space to tuck in your laces.
- Removable insoles.
- Gel cushioning absorbs shock during impact and allows for a smooth transition.
- Midsoles are Solyte, a resilient, lightweight material that provides a stable platform.
- DuoMax support system offers stability for mild pronation control.
- Rock protection plate helps prevent stone bruises.
- Outsoles have grippy, trail-specific, reverse lug pattern.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.