The svelte Empire is happy maching big lines in open terrain or whistling Dixie through the trees and sweet pillow drops. With a full rocker profile, this ski is fun and playful in the powder, while Titanal metal sheets deliver power to hold a strong edge when railing on hardpack. Climb high, plunge down deep and bring sweetness to the whole mountain.
- Carbon PowerRide semi-cap construction with triaxial stitched carbon fiber layer for torsion and flex control.
- Alternating strips of paulownia and poplar wood core is light yet strong and sandwiched between layers of 7000 series Titanal aluminum for beefy hard-snow performance.
- ABS sidewall construction for durability and performance.
- Rockwell C48 steel edges for sharpness and durability.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
- Full rocker is matched to the ski's sidecut: rides an edge on hardpack and sweetly floats a big soft powder arc.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|