Light up your brain's fun centres with freeride performance in a super light ski. G3 fused progressive freeride shaping and camber with the light responsiveness of carbon. Making the Synapse Carbon 109 a great lightweight climber that lets you drop in with confidence, speed and power left in your legs. Set yourself up with mountain-goat nimbleness and on the ascent and pure powder-hog fun on the way down. This ski leads the pack into the wide-open future of freeride.
- Carbon Stealth construction with a wood core and quadaxial carbon fibre overlays for flex control without heaviness.
- ABS, TPU sidewalls and a nylon topsheet for durability and performance.
- Designed for freeride touring, the tips float, drift and charge through deep snow while the unique low-rise Stealth tails have your back when conditions get sporty.
- Base is P-tex 2000 Electra.
- Rockwell C48 steel edges for sharpness and durability.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|