Go-anywhere and do-anything nylon skins for tough approaches in varied conditions. With up to 16cm of length adjustment, they fit a broad range of ski lengths. The premium plus nylon offers fast gliding at minimal weight, and gives solid performance on crusty snow, wet goo or blower powder.
- 16cm of adjustability lets you use the same pair of skins on a wide range of skis.
- Tail connectors are low profile and feature a "pop up" design for fast changes with gloves on.
- Redesigned tip connectors feature low-profile stainless steel hands for a good fit and reduced tip-catch.
- Removable RipStrip makes pulling apart skins easier, and can be removed for added traction in case of adhesion contamination.
- Hydrophobic water treatment prevents ice clumping.
- Non-toxic adhesive is functional to -30C.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Length||153-169 cm, 168-184 cm, 183-199cm|