These heavily insulated gloves will keep you warm waiting for the bus, shovelling snow or riding the chairlift. Durable shell fabric and reinforced palms mean they’re built to go out and play often.
- Shells are made of durable polyester with a GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable internal membrane.
- Palms are reinforced with synthetic leather.
- Fully insulated with warm and breathable Ultraloft synthetic insulation.
- Liners are made of wicking Accu-Dri polyester microfibre.
- Elastic strap across the back of hand keeps them in place.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.