Kombi The Baby Animal Mitt - Infants
Keep babies' hands warm with these playful, insulated mitts. Slide them on struggle free due to thumbless design.
- Shells are polyester with a waterproof internal membrane.
- Palms are reinforced with synthetic leather.
- Fully insulated with warm and Softloft synthetic insulation.
- Liners are made of cozy polyester fleece.
- Foldable, knit cuffs seal out drafts.
- No thumbs make them easy to put on and take off.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.