Halti Luisto Jacket - Women's
For easy cruising and aggressive herringboning. This breathable, windproof jacket is pared back, classic and touched with a subtle graphic details. Great for cold, wet conditions, it's ergonomically cut for movement and to give it a high-end Euro appeal.
- Made of Stormwall Softshell Warm material that is windproof, water resistant and like the name says, warm.
- Adjustable hem and collar let you fine tune the fit.
- Lycra stretch cuffs seal out drafts and layer under or over gloves.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Reflective details keep you visible after dark.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.