For focused training that yields results, the consistency and accuracy of power-based training cannot be beat. And this unit is as low-profile and lightweight as a power meter gets – 20 grams, with a minimal housing and sleek front profile. You can expect wattage readings to be accurate within 2%. ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatibility make it good to go with pretty much any major GPS or cycling computer on the planet. Using a compact, easy to source, coin cell battery, the battery life is over 200+ hours, and you can swap it out quickly without tools.
- Comes pre-mounted to FSA SL-K Light non-drive crank. Be sure to select the correct length.
- 2016 model features a 28% lower profile and a 17% reduction in frontal area.
- Fully sealed unit with IPX 7 waterproofing.
- Power is measured in kilograms via strain gages and mathematically converted to Watts.
- Active temperature compensation allows accurate readings regardless of weather.
- Accelerometer-based cadence readings keep your bike free of wires, magnets, zip-ties and other hardware.
- Specifications: accuracy: ± 2%, power range (Watts): 0 to 2500, cadence range (rpm): 20-220.
- Wireless firmware upgrades keep the unit future-proof.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatibility.
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others.
- CR2032 battery lasts 200+ hours and is user-replaceable without tools.
- Fits most bike frames, check Stages fit guide for details.
- Note: will not fit FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface.
- Not compatible with triple ring cranks.
- BB30 model not compatible with BB386EVO models.
|Length||170, 172.5, 175mm|
|Bottom bracket included||No|