A backcountry touring pack with lots of ways to carry a splitboard, and it works for skis too. Sturdy suspension fits large board. Dedicated avi tool pocket, helmet holder, ice axe/pole holders and space for a jacket, thermos and a touring sized lunch.
- Made of heavy-weight durable fabric with a PU backing for better water resistance.
- Internal metal frame supports heavy loads and ergonomic padded shoulder straps and hipbelt carry comfortably.
- Compression moulded foam backpanel has ventilation channels to keep you cool on the uptrack.
- Access the large main compartment via the front clamshell zippered opening or via the backpanel zipper.
- Dedicated zippered panel on the front gives you quick access to your avi tools.
- Fleece lined pocket keeps your goggles scratch-free.
- Hipbelt pockets hold frequently accessed items.
- Stowable straps carry a snowboard or a pair of snowshoes vertically.
- Side compression straps cinch in the load and double as an A-frame style splitboard or ski carry.
- Dual adjustable ski pole/ice axe carry loops.
- Removable helmet carrier.
- Hydration compatible with built in sleeve and hose port (reservoir sold separately).
|Main fabric||305-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||500-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.