When fresh powder awaits, there's no time to mess with details. Low-profile and purely functional, the 20L pack lets you drop in without delay. Horizontal and vertical carry systems let you secure your board regardless of approach method. Dedicated probe and shovel sleeves are fast to access. Shoulder harness has an ergonomic fit specific to women. Back panel and waistbelt are strategically padded to aid movement so you can turn around, make a quick ascent, and snake another line.
- Burly nylon Cordura® fabric sheds water and resists abrasion.
- Shoulder straps are narrow and set at a distance to fit women.
- Plush and ergonomic back panel rides well in the backcountry.
- Vertical board carry system secures your board for when hiking, the unique horizontal carry system stows between the main body and back panel for quick trips across the parking lot.
- Loops provided for ice tools or poles.
- Fleece-lined pocket houses goggles, phone or other valuables.
- Dedicated internal probe and shovel sleeve is easy to access.
- External pocket lets you carry your water bottle within quick reach.
|Main fabric||300-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||500-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.