Get more control over your skis with the easy-to-use TR2 binding. Instead of using pins, the heel unit is designed with 2 jaws that hold your heel in place. The design restricts rotation and provides superb power transfer and control. You can stay in the binding when switching between ski and walk mode (lock your heel for a short downhill section). And the wide toe platform lets you control wide skis through crust or choppy conditions.
- The blend of aluminum, titanium, steel, magnesium and plastic makes for a very light yet strong binding.
- Toe piece releases laterally with independent DIN control.
- Toe piece locks for skinning up and sketchy slopes, and unlocked for skiing in most conditions.
- Non-rotating heel piece takes care of the forward release while ensuring optimal power transfer.
- Ski brakes included are 104mm and can be changed to fit your ski's width.
- Safety leash loop offers the option to keep your skis connected to your boots in the event of a release.
- Changing between ski and walk modes doesn't require you to step out of the binding.
- Climbing aids of 6° and 11° adjsut with your ski-pole baskets.
- Crampon attachment sets you up for challenging conditions.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||115mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.