A key piece of navigation kit, the MCL Compass has a large siting mirror, luminescent markings and is liquid filled.
- High-grade steel needle with jewel bearing.
- Fixed declination.
- Liquid filled offers smooth and stable operation.
- Mirror for sighting bearings and signaling.
- Long foldable baseplate offers increased accuracy when working on map
- Luminescent markings for working in low light.
- Operating temperature is -30 to 60°C.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
|Dimensions||7.6 x 5.5cm|
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.