Dynafit Beast Ski Boots - Women's
Free binding mount. Buy two or all three: board/skis, boots and bindings – and we’ll mount your bindings for free. Get details
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Get freeski backup in the backcountry. The Precision Lock System is engineered to get mechanical thrust from your legs to your skis, without making the boots feel too rigid. When in ski mode, the shell, cuff and spoiler are locked together as an interconnected structure. When walking, the shell cradles your foot to eliminate pressure points. The metatarsal area is roomy to promote warmth and blood circulation, while the heel area is more form fitting for control. Contoured to a woman’s foot, the liner uses mapping construction and 3 different foams for softness and comfort—so drive through deep powder, hike up and do it again.
- Pebax shell and cuff have a rigid, lightweight magnesium spoiler for precision.
- Large metatarsal area improves circulation to keep feet warm.
- Soft materials in less critical areas of the shell deliver improved walkability and easy on-off.
- Women's specific mapped liner fits the rear foot and offers volume around the toes.
- Precision lock transfers energy to your skis to eliminate the delayed response associated with touring boots.
- Power drive tongue disperses thrust from the shin, asymmetric tongue of the liner increases contact area.
- Quick lace closure lets you lock down the boot and position the tongue by pulling the Kevlar cable.
- Side bumper works with the leg’s natural bend for progressive response during turns.
- Compact buckle profile reduces drag for efficient travel through snow.
- Posterior architecture prevents snow build-up and stops it entering the back of the boot.
- One-touch buckles open swiftly. Magnetic buckle catchers keep them in position while the boots are adjusted without hang.
- Quick step-in insert provides easy entry into Dynafit bindings, also compatible with standard touring bindings.
- Pomoca sole has self-clearing treads for lateral stability and traction on snow and rock.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Pebax|
|Shell cuff material||Pebax|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.