The lightest, smallest beacon available. It's great for skimo racers and weight conscious alpinists. It's seriously light (150g) but retains all the key features. It's a reliable, precise 3-antenna beacon with a range of 40m, and it can be updated via bluetooth to keep it current and glitch-free.
- Can be de-activated temporarly by the Pieps iProbe.
- Self-check feature tests transmitting frequency, all antennas, amplifiers, processors and batteries each time you power on.
- Sensor technology uses ambient light to switch from transmit to search.
- Auto-Seach-to-Send function ensures you don't remain in search mode in case of a second avalanche.
- Water-repellent hard case.
- Group check function ensures your friends beacons are transmitting properly before your day out.
- Bluetooth®: app-controlled device management.
- Motion sensor optimizes power use.
- Battery life is 200 hours+.
- Carrying harness included.
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3, 3+ victims|
|Mark function||Mark only|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||40m|
|Dimensions||10.6 x 7.4 x 2cm|
|Batteries||1 AA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|