Warm, insulated waterproof mitts that cover your wrists and have a fleece cuff extension to keep them in place. The pre-curved finger box, grippy palms and thumbs help you keep a hold of your poles and stuff.
- Outer shell is made of polyester with a waterproof insert.
- Insulation is Megaloft hollow-fibre fill.
- Posigrip palm and thumb patch.
- Soft lining made from thermofleece.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop fastened wrist strap
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.