If temperatures plummet, this performance jacket adds warmth and wind protection for racing or training days. WINDSTOPPER® 4-Way Warm fabric in the front panel is wind and water resistant. It also has stretch to accommodate a full range of motion. Thermodrytex Plus brushed polyester in the back and arms repels water, provides breathability and wicks moisture efficiently.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER 4-Way Warm offers full windproof protection with an extra warm fleece on the inside.
- Stretch ThermoDrytex back and arm inserts vent heat and offer a great range of movement.
- Reflective print on back helps increase your visibility in low light.
- Double cuff for improved comfort.
- 2 zipped pockets store essentials.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.