There is no starting line and no finish line, just a season of skiing to enjoy. This jacket balances wind protection, warmth and breathability to offer you wide-ranging comfort. The water and wind-resistant front panels are stretchy WINDSTOPPER® 4-Way Warm fabric. The moisture-wicking breathable back panels vent and disperse heat, so all you have to do is ski on.
- Stretch front panels are WINDSTOPPER 4-Way Warm fabric that sheds water and blocks wind.
- Arms and shoulders are WINDSTOPPER 4-Way Mid windproof, water-resistant fabric with a brushed inner face for warmth.
- Back is brushed polyester for great breathability and excellent moisture wicking.
- Full-zip style is topped with a high thermal collar.
- 2 zippered pockets in the front for keeping essentials in place.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof without taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.