Don't let the elements distract you from your technique. This jacket is strategically constructed with fleece where you need warmth, soft shell for wind and water resistance, and inserts on the sides and sleeves to vent and permit motion. All so you can focus on skating and gliding and gliding and skating.
- Main fabric is a stretch-breathable soft shell that sheds water and blocks wind.
- Back panel is Thermodrytex fleece that vents and has a water-resistant finish.
- Side and sleeve inserts user Flextex fabric for easy motion and breathability.
- Front and shoulders are insulated with 80g of lightweight and breathable Thermore Ecodown synthetic insulation for warmth where you need it.
- Lined with Thermo Mesh that moves moisture away from the body.
- Front zipper has an internal storm flap to seal out the wind.
- Lined hood and cuffs have elastic edge binding to trap heat.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|