Lightweight ski socks with 4 fit-points to side-step slippage. Merino wool provides the warmth and breathability you need to go further and stay out longer.
- Made of soft, itch-free merino wool, with nylon and spandex to maintain fit.
- Banded fit system features elastic arches and ankle braces, with flex zones to minimize the chance of bunching, slipping and sagging.
- Mesh pockets in the arch and forefoot improve breathability and manage temperature.
- Flat-knit side panels and toe seams reduce compression.
- Reinforced high-impact zones prolong the life of the sock.
- 8.5in. crew length.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|