Designed for durability in high-impact strike zones, so the heel and toe won’t wear out first. 4-way fit system increases the sock’s recovery and ability to stay put on your foot. Step into comfort.
- Made of soft, itch-free merino wool, with nylon and spandex to maintain fit.
- Banded fit system with flex zones to eliminate bunching, slipping, and sagging.
- Mesh pockets in the arch and forefoot improve breathability and manage temperature.
- Flat knit side panels and toe seams reduce compression.
- Reinforced high-impact zones prolong the life of the sock.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|