Simplify your tubeless tire setup with a blast of pressurized air. The integrated air tank builds pressure up to 240 PSI, allowing you to seat your tire quickly and effectively. Once properly seated, just turn the switch and pump to the right pressure.
- Lightweight aluminum barrel and wide, stable tri-base.
- Air tank allows pressure buildup up to 240 PSI for easy tubeless tire seating.
- Works with regular and tubeless tires.
- Compatible with Presta and Schrader.
- Includes large, easy to read pressure gauge.
- Black wooden handle is sculpted to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Pump head switch to pressurize air-tank or inflate tire settings.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|
Floor pumps, frame fit pumps, mini pumps and CO2 inflators are for bicycle tires. Suspension pumps are used to add pressure to your bike shocks.
|Fits valve||Presta + Schrader|