Don't take a knife to a gun fight. And don't damage lightweight compents on high-end bikes by over-torquing. This high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench is ideal for high-torque applications like installing bottom brackets or cassette lockrings.
- 12–60 Nm range (115–530 inch pounds).
- Adjustable in 0.2 Nm increments.
- Ratcheting 3/8in. drive.
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading.
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset.
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%.
- Length is 38cm.
- Note, torque wrenches are measurement tools and shouldn't be used as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|