Technical and streamlined, the Cirque is down with your winter alpine missions. Equipped for high alpine environments, it features ski attachment points, a stowable helmet flap, ice tool carry points and AvaLung compatibility. SwingArm shoulder straps and a form-fitting harness adapt to your movements and help keep the pack balanced.
- Made of lightweight Dyneema nylon with great abrasion and tear resistance.
- Form fitting suspension system with SwingArm shoulder straps designed specifically for skiing.
- Lightly padded hipbelt has a stretch woven pocket and a gear loop.
- Top loading with unique single-pull cinch closure. A long side zipper gives you a secondary access point.
- Optional ultralight silnylon lid with pocket sold separately.
- Dedicated avalanche tool organizer panel keeps things tidy and where they need to be.
- PickPockets and a quick deploy piolet system houses your ice tools for glacier travel.
- Stowable helmet flap and rope-strap.
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry system tucks away when not in use.
- AvaLung compatible design lets you add or remove the AvaLung Element device without tools.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.