New Balance 1260v6 Road Running Shoes - Men's
These premium road shoes provide stability and smooth, consistent support. Using New Balance’s superior foam underfoot, the cushioning feels plush and the medial posting underfoot steadies the ride. A steadfast style in the New Balance lineup, the 1260 continues to deliver.
- Fantom Fit uppers fuse 2 thin materials without using stitching to provide ultralight support.
- Abzorb heel crash pads blend cushioning and compression set to disperse point-of-impact forces.
- Midsoles are Acteva Lite foam for great cushioning and rebound.
- Light, flexible TPU shanks have a T-beam cross-section for optimum torsional stability and arch support.
- N2 cushioned bottom units are responsive and durable, with a low profile to keep your feet close to the ground.
- Outsoles are blown rubber for durability.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.