From fartlek to negative split, the ever-popular Kinvara gives you a resilient ride. Saucony Flexfilm upper adds support while under-foot cushioning distributes impact force over a large area for a smooth feel and good energy return. The sole offers flexibility and traction and durability for miles of happy running.
- FlexFilm upper is lightweight and strong with minimal seams.
- RunDry lining wicks moisture away from your feet.
- Reflective details for added visibility.
- Everun cushioning in the heel distributes impact energy over a large area for impact-dampening smoothness.
- SSL EVA foam adds durable cushioning.
- Sole uses a Tri-Flex configuration for smooth ground contact and toe-off.
- XT-900 carbon rubber for traction and durability with iBR+ lightweight blown rubber to keep them ligiht.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.