Timberland Chillberg Tall Waterproof Insulated Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Boots that withstand snowy, wintery conditions. They're waterproof and insulated for long outdoor treks or for shovelling out the drive.
- Full-grain, waterproof leather upper.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather.
- Insulated with 400g of PrimaLoft® insulation.
- PET Fleece lining is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles.
- Fully gusseted tongue helps keep out debris.
- Rustproof D-ring hardware on lacing system.
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole provides cushioning.
- Rubber lug outsole is made with recycled rubber.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
|Lining material||Recycled plastic bottles|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.