Ideal for booting it up the backside trail. It's made of recycled water bottles, so if you've ever carried down a few extra bottles you found left at the summit, this bag closes the loop. The compact size works for day hikes or your everyday commute.
- Made of 600-denier recycled PET from water bottles.
- Airmesh backed shoulder straps and back panel move moisture away to keep you cool.
- Elasticized sternum strap.
- Zippered clamshell access to main compartment.
- 2 quick access pockets on the top and front.
- Zippered internal pocket.
- Elastic mesh water bottle pockets.
- Grab handle on top.
- Dedicated hydration compartment and shoulder strap hose clip.
- Designed in Squamish, BC.
|Main fabric||600-denier recycled PET|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.