You never know where the day will take you, so stash everything you think you might need. The Voyageur is just the thing for extended day trips that might require extra clothes, small headlamps and bottles or an adventure-worthy camera. The comfortable carrying system includes padded hip wings and airmesh backing to keep you cool.
- Made of 600-denier recycled PET from water bottles.
- Airmesh backed shoulder straps, hip belt and backpanel move moisture and keep you cool.
- Elasticized sternum strap.
- Zippered clamshell access to main compartment and secondary compartment.
- 2 quick access pockets on the top and front.
- Zippered internal pocket.
- Stretch mesh hip belt pockets.
- Elasticized side mesh water bottle pockets.
- Grab handle on top.
- Hydration compatible with dedicated hydration compartment and shoulder strap hose clip.
- Designed in Squamish, BC.
|Main fabric||600-denier recycled PET|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.