Built to withstand the rigours of mountaineering and ski touring, this surprisingly lightweight harness balances long-haul comfort with absolute confidence. Its unique design makes it easy to put on, even with skis or crampons on. 4 gear loops and ice-screw sleeves house essentials for glacier travel or pitches of ice, while the doubleback buckles can easily be operated with gloves on.
- FRAME technology design hits the sweet spot between comfort, durability and weight.
- FRAME technology uses a central strap with minimal padding to keep the weight low.
- 4 low-profile gear loops, sewn vertically, improve comfort when wearing a pack.
- Colour-coded straps help you get the harness on and off efficiently.
- Leg loops feature an ice-screw holder to prevent unwanted movement.
- DoubleBack buckle and tightening straps can be adjusted with gloves on.
- Overlap in size helps ensure you get a harness that fits, regardless of layers.
- Harness can be equipped while wearing skis or crampons.
- Protective carry bag included.
|Ideal for||Ski mountaineering|
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||No|
|Adjustable leg loops||Yes|