Specifically engineered for snow approaches, these lightweight crampons feature a compact design to reduce packing volume. Burly yet featherweight aluminum 10-point design is ideal for fast travel on snow. Flex Lock binding system was built with hiking boots in mind, so doesn't require heel or toe welts.
- Aluminum toe and heel sections reduce overall weight.
- 10 points design optimized for snow travel, not ice travel.
- Cord-Tec technology uses lightweight and ultra-strong Dyneema cord to connect the front and heel pieces together.
- Flex Lock binding doesn't require heel or toe welts.
- Fits boot sizes 36-46 (optional replacement Cord-Tec allows for use with larger boot size).
- Protective carry bag included.
- Tool-free adjustments boost convenience and minimize weight.
- CE and UIAA certified.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.