The tried and true 10-point design is at home on glaciated terrain for ski touring missions or alpine climbing objectives. The aluminum heel-piece with the steel toe-piece makes it both light and durable. Steel bites into ice and won't wear quickly on rock and aluminum keeps the weight down. To make them lighter still, a Dyneema® cord links the front and the heel. Compatible with boots that have a heel welt, including ski mountaineering boots and lightweight mountaineering boots.
- Steel front piece provides great traction and durability.
- Aluminum heel piece keeps the weight low.
- Cord-tec light, ultra-strong Dyneema® connects front and heel pieces for a low-bulk, low-weight crampon.
- Leverlock universal binding fits all boots with a heel welt.
- FIL and FIL FLEX ensure compatibility with boots with or without toe welt.
- Fits boot sizes 36-46 (Optional replacement Cord-Tec allows for use with larger boot size.)
- Comes with protective carry bag.
- Antisnow plate included.
- CE / UIAA certified.
|Material||Aluminum and steel|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.