Quickly convert this rack to hold 2 or 4 bikes. Racking is simple: load the tires into the trays, secure the ratchet straps around the wheels, and drop the lockable padded hook onto your top tube. A locking hitch pin allows you to secure the rack to your vehicle while the lockable padded hook locks your bikes to the rack.
- Tilts down for rear vehicle access.
- Folds when not in use.
- Large padded top tube hooks.
- Capacity: 4 bikes (45 lbs max each).
- Converts from 2 bike to 4 bike capacity.
- Fits a wide range of bikes and various wheelbases.
- Integrated bike lock loop, with 2 keys.
- Fits fat bikes (fat tire trays sold separately).
- NOTE: this rack may obscure your rear licence plate.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
|Material||Steel + plastic|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|Number of bikes||4|
|Maximum carrying capacity||81kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|