An ultralight static rope that works for short raps or for extracting someone who went for a ride down a crevasse. Because it has limited stretch, it's an efficient tool in a haul system or to use as an ascent line, but it's not the one to use to arrest a fall or to provide a dynamic belay.
- Ultralight and compact 6mm cord.
- Dyneema® and aramid-reinforced sheath offers great strength-to-weight ratio.
- Compatible with Petzl Tibloc and Micro Traxion ascenders only.
- Rough-textured sheath improves friction when rappelling or arresting a crevasse fall.
- Cord elongation of less than 2% ensures efficiency during rescue.
|Ideal for||Ski mountaineering|
In controlled tests, a weight is suspended from the rope (not dropped). Higher numbers indicate stretchier ropes.
|Halfway pattern change||No|
|Made in||Czech Republic|