Kids will be happy to wear this skate-inspired helmet for both climbing and cycling. It’s light and comfortable so it won’t get in the way of a good time, but it’s safe and durable to satisfy parents.
- Shell is lightweight and durable, injection-moulded ABS.
- The expanded polystyrene inner liner absorbs impacts.
- Narrower webbing makes it more comfortable, and the chin strap buckle is placed off-centre to further increase comfort.
- Foam is removable and washable.
- Includes four headlamp clips.
- Side openings permit good ventilation.
- Includes three sets of stickers, one is a reflective set.
- Note: this is not compatible with VIZION face shield.
- CE and UIAA certified for climbing. Meets CE EN 1078/CSPC safety standard for five-year-olds and older, and CSPC US safety standard.
- Sized for kids from three to eight years, with head sizes of 48-54cm.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
|Climbing + cycling|
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).