MEC Tremblant Long Parka - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A citified version of our popular backcountry jacket. When sidewalks feel as daunting as mountainsides, you’ll be glad to have the extra length and warm down of this parka nearby. Treated with a DWR finish, the shell fabric sheds light rain and snowflakes. The 650 fill-power down surrounds you with warmth, challenging how cold it needs to be for you to take a snow day.
- Shell is made of recycled polyester with a DWR finish that repels light rain and snow.
- Lined with recycled polyester that glides over layers.
- Insulated with 650 fill-power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Down-filled hood and high collar prevent chills.
- 2-way front zipper has a storm flap to seal out gusts.
- Knit internal wrist cuffs keep heat in.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered internal pocket hold all your stuff.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.