Keen Oakridge Mid WP Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Light, stable shoes for scampering along your favourite route. And waterproof too for getting through the boggy sections. The feature a finely tuned lace wrap system that locks your foot in and a stability shank to offer solid support.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper provides good support.
- Proprietary Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Liner is Cleansport NXT treated for odour control.
- Removable, anatomic dual-density EVA footbeds provide support and comfort.
- External heel stabilizers limit rock and roll.
- Moulded EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support.
- Keen.Zorb foam under footbeds to absorb shock.
- Stability shank adds stiff support.
- Outsoles are non-marking rubber with 4mm multi-directional lugs.
|Weight||946g (9 Medium)|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.