Keen Gypsum II Mid Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Step out in celebrated Keen comfort. Regardless of the weather, you'll have the protection of a built-in waterproof-breathable membrane, a wide platform underfoot and an external heel stabilizer to make you super-surefooted on rough ground.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather and breathable synthetics.
- Proprietary Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Liner is Cleansport NXT treated for odour control.
- Removable, anatomic dual-density EVA footbeds provide support and comfort.
- External heel stabilizers and torsion stability shanks limit rock and roll.
- Moulded EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support.
- Keen.Zorb foam footbeds absorb shock.
- Outsoles are non-marking rubber with 4mm multi-directional lugs.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.