Take off in a high-mileage shoe that can withstand plenty of pavement pounding, rain or shine. This lightweight neutral platform has plenty of stability and rebound thanks to responsive midsoles, sprung platforms and segmented crash pads. A GORE-TEX® membrane means you'll enjoy wearing them for rainy runs too.
- Uppers are synthetic microfibre with moisture-managing mesh and lining.
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps water out while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Element mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Full length sockliners provide durable cushioning layers.
- BioMoGo midsoles responds to each step, providing a customized ride for all users and speeds.
- Omega flex grooves in the rear- and forefoot areas increase midsole flexibility.
- Universal sprung platforms enhance flexibility and cushioning.
- Segmented crash pads cushion and stabilize your lay-downs for smooth transitions.
- Outsoles are high performance rubber that adds durability.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.